An Established, Thriving, Friendly Practice
Union Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center has grown to become a regional leader in oral surgery since founded in 1995. With two North Carolina offices in Monroe and Charlotte (Mint Hill), services provided by our practice include dental implants, third molar extraction, dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting, sedation and on-site anesthesia, and oral pathology. We offer the opportunity to fully utilize your oral surgery training and experience in a busy practice that is poised for immediate additional growth.
Our exceptionally trained, supportive, and experienced staff are a cornerstone of our practice. We have created a professional, and extremely pleasant environment, which results in an outstanding experience for both patients and doctors. Clinical competence, teamwork, and a friendly, patient-first attitude is the norm for us each day.
We believe that technology is crucial for optimized patient care and practice growth. As such, our practice continually invests in essential and innovative technology, allowing us to provide:
- On-site CT scans and Imaging
- Waterlase Laser technology (First and only Oral Surgery practice to bring Waterlase Laser technology to the region)
- Airflow Therapy Technology for dental implant maintenance
- On-site board-certified anesthesiologist to assist with administering general anesthesia
- X-Nav Technology
- Trios Scanner
We offer a friendly and happy environment, competitive compensation, and generous benefits including:
- Salary plus production bonus, with potential for partnership
- Health insurance
- Continuing education